WORM’s building was completed in 2011, and was designed by SuperUse Studios in collaboration with Atelier van Lieshout; using mainly recycled material. Energy use at WORM is sustainable. WORM is wheelchair friendly, via the main entrance on the Boomgaardsstraat.
Floor plan – WORM Central Station
Floor plan – #Wunderbar
Floor plan – #Wunderbar Foyer
Floor plan – WORM UBIK
Floor plan – WORM S/ash Gallery
Floor plan – WORM Pirate Bay
WORM has the following spaces:
– Foyer with spacious seating (up to 175 people, seated and standing)
– Cinema space, suitable for presentations, lectures, screenings (up to 80 seated people)
– Large hall for parties, workshops, training (up to 350 people, standing)
– Theatre space (up to 90 people, standing)
– Gallery space (up to 90 people, standing)
Interested in organising your event at WORM? Contact Mark Molenaar (mark [at] worm [dot] org) / 010-4767832, and request a quote without any obligation.
For technical questions related to events, please contact Dan Fogarty, dan [at] worm [dot] org.