The Last STONERAMA! – Closing down the smoke room
With a tear in our eyes and a joint in our hand we’ll say goodbye to WORM’s smallest film theatre: the smoke room. Forced by Dutch law, the metal construct by Dutch designer Joep van Lieshout will get a new destination in 2020, which means our STONERAMA-hangout will cease to exist. But we’re going out in a blaze! On the 18th of December we’ll be hosting a final evening filled with stoner visuals, movies and special guests. Keep an eye out on the WORM-website for more details, as we are working hard to bring more surprises to you on this final edition! So far we have:
- A live mini-lecture by Scipio, called Can-do-Cannabis!
- Trippy Japanese animations!
- Screening of David Blair’s “Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees”!
- The return of the make-your-own-pipe workshop!
- The Dark side of Oz, and other examples of movie synchedelia!
- STONERAMA T-Shirts on sale!
- And more…
Considering the vast scale of this last STONERAMA-event, we will start earlier than on our regular nights. Doors open at 20:30. After midnight we’ll take our last puff and close down the program. As always: free entry. And remember, we arrange the movies, you bring your own!